Closing the books in NetSuite does not have to be a painful process. In fact, with the necessary preparation and instructions it can be done in a very efficient manner.
In this video, we’ll walk you through the necessary steps required to ensure a successful NetSuite year-end closing process.
For more information or assistance with NetSuite, please contact FMT Consultants.
- Permissions Required for Period Management
- Accounts Receivable Closing
- Accounts Payable Closing
- Fixed Asset Closing
- Resolve Date/Period Mismatches
- Review Negative Inventory
- Review Inventory Costing
- Revalue Open Foreign Currency Balances
- Accounting Period Closure
- Accounting Period Management
The video was recorded on January 13th, 2016 by Joe Lippert, Senior NetSuite Consultant at FMT Consultants.
Please contact FMT Consultants for more information or assistance with NetSuite.