1. Effective Data Management – Reduce the time wasted digging through old data with Microsoft’s latest version of CRM. This software intelligently cleanses your data eliminating duplications and decreasing your cost per engagement.
2. Reporting and Analysis Tools – Intuitive business intelligence tools built on Microsoft SQL Server and the Microsoft Office Systems allows you to manage business performance, quickly create reports, measure and forecast revenue, identify opportunities, and proactively manage service issues. Marketers can also track and record campaign performance – all inside CRM.
3. Fully Utilize Customer Information – Provides instant access to complete customer information (including preferences, relationships, purchase history, and more) enabling your company to respond quickly to changing customer preferences, needs and emerging opportunities.
4. List and Segmentation Tools – Deliver the right message to the right audience using intelligent list and segmentation tools to segment customer data across multiple data points in CRM.
5. Familiar User Interface – CRM’s user interface is similar to several other Microsoft products which make it quick and easy to navigate. Its functionality is a natural extension of Microsoft Outlook that allows you to manage customer e-mail, appointments, tasks, and contacts from a single business application.
To learn more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM register for an online demo today! Click Here
Register for a FREE 30-Day trial of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Online! Click Here
Also be sure to read Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Sales
FMT Consultants, LLC