Has Your Company Truly Adopted Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Have you ever wondered who in your organization is utilizing your Dynamics CRM application most effectively? On the other hand, have you ever wondered who is NOT using the system? If your organization is on Dynamics 365 (online) or Dynamics CRM online, then you have the metrics that you need to target your Power Users and those users that may need additional training. This is particularly useful information when first implementing a CRM application within the organization and measuring adoption rates.
The Organization Insights dashboard has six charts that provide the metrics that are viewable by three different slices of time from the past i.e. 2 hours, 48 hours or 30 Days.
1.Unique Active Users (chart below shows 2-hour increments) that have performed an operation (e.g. Retrieve, Create, Update)
2. Most Active (unique) Users that performed a Read operation. This chart shows the top 10 users that performed a Read operation within the past 2 hours.
3. Another view of the Most Active Users is below. The chart depicts the top ten users that are Creating, Updating, and Deleting information in the CRM system.
4. Active User Performing Specific Operations: Totals the number of unique user requests for Updates, Creates, Reads and Deletes.
5. Total Operations: total number of requests to Update, Create, Delete and Read over a selected time period.
6. Total Page Requests: Shows the number of Form load, Dashboard Request and Report Requests over a specific time period.
The Organization Insights Dashboard can be installed into Dynamics 365 systems from Microsoft AppSource. Note that it can only be applied to the cloud based orgainzations that have been upgraded to Dynamics 365. The security roles for the dashboard access default to System Admin and Customizer. However, the security role can be updated to allow additional users access to the dashboards.
Want to get more insight on how your organization is utilizing your CRM solution? We’re happy to help! Simply let us know by filling out the contact form below.