Are you buried in budgeting spreadsheets?
And would you like to spend more time on strategic, data-driven decision-making rather than rigid and manual number crunching?
Join our upcoming Prophix webinar on budgeting best practices to learn how to improve your financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes.
In just 60 minutes you will experience how Prophix can help you increase organizational insight while streamlining the time and resources spent on budgeting and financial reporting.
Thursday, July 18th at 11 AM PST.
By attending this free and informative webinar you will discover how to:
- eliminate error-prone spreadsheet processes
- expedite the consolidated reporting process, and enhance control and approval capabilities
- create expense and sales forecasts, what-if scenarios and other projections with easy-to-use Wizards
- set up workflows to automatically distribute financial statements and management reports to key stakeholders
- provide your people with easy access to data thus eliminating the dependence on finance personnel
- impress your decision makers with useful, simple, easy to navigate and visually appealing financial dashboard
- easily slice and dice data using a simple drag-and-drop interface
- utilize reports and forecasts to quickly react to market and industry changes
An efficient budgeting and forecasting solution allows you to easily access information, consolidate data, run what-if scenarios, create and automatically distribute visually appealing budgets and reports in minutes.
This means that you can spend more time on value added work and ultimately run a more productive and profitable business.
Prophix is a leading CPM solution designed to automate financial processes including planning, reporting, analysis, and performance management. Prophix is built on industry-standard Microsoft SQL Server technology that offers an open architecture. This allows for 100% integration with various line-of-business systems and other Microsoft products, such as Dynamics GP, SharePoint, Reporting Services, and Office applications.
FMT Consultants has completed many implementations for budgeting and financial reporting solutions, ensuring a seamless integration with the existing ERP software. Don’t miss this opportunity to ask for our expertise in helping you decide what’s right for your company and your business.