Video: Power BI for Microsoft Office 365
This video explores how Microsoft Power BI can help empower your users to find relevant information, pull data from multiple sources and prepare compelling business intelligence models for analysis, visualization and collaboration.
You'll learn how to:
- find, explore and compile data from multiple sources with Excel and Power Query
- build flexible models utilizing Power Pivot's in-memory analytics
- use Power View and Power Map to create informative dashboards and interactive visualizations
- share your data and collaborate with your team using Power BI Sites
- take Power BI on the road with mobile access
The video was recorded on November 20, 2014 by Jeff Fenn, Practice Manager for BI and Development and Aaron Rumford, Business Intelligence Developer.
Please contact FMT Consultants for more information about Power BI and Microsoft Office 365.