How many users—and what types?
- Gain unrestricted direct—or indirect—access to all licensed server software functionalities.
- Can set up, administer, and manage all parameters or functional processes.
- Require more write capabilities than available to Limited Users.
- Licensed on a concurrent user basis.
- Have restricted access to “Read” and “Write” functionality:
- “Read” any data in the ERP solution via any client.
- “Write” access as a Self-Serve User—or “write” access via non-Microsoft-created windows.
- Licensed on a concurrent user basis
- Only have access to Employee Self Service, Employee, Employee Self Service Project Time and Expense Employee, and Employee Self Service Purchase Requester security role IDs.
- Only can enter and retrieve their personalized data.
- Only available with the Perpetual Licensing model.