Be ready for your business growth. We offer ERP
consulting that will help you scale.
As your business evolves, you need the right Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or accounting
solution to streamline your processes. Keep operations running smoothly, help your team’s
productivity, and improve customer service with a solution that grows with you.
Optimize your operations with an ERP system.
quickly and easily.
for data-driven decision-making.
Track every action
for improved auditing and regulatory compliance.
Build customer relationships
and boost client satisfaction.
with accessible real-time data across all departments.
with streamlined processes and automated workflows.
Which ERP solution fits you best?
- Ideal for businesses with an existing Microsoft product presence.
- Deep functionality across accounting, distribution, manufacturing, and service.
- Supports hybrid deployments with hosted or on-premises infrastructure.
- Consolidated financial statements for multi-company configurations.
- Facilitates automated intercompany accounts payable and journal entry transactions.
- Flexibility with custom integrations in high-transaction, high-data-volume business models.
- Ideal for companies seeking a comprehensive solution on a unified platform.
- Fully-integrated ERP, CRM, professional services, and eCommerce solution.
- Pure cloud business application accessible from any device, anywhere.
- Seamless consolidation of global, multi-subsidiary financial reporting and performance metrics.
- Intercompany sales order, purchase order, inventory, and project-related transactions.
- Advanced workflow capabilities to drive consistent processes in fast-paced, evolving business models.
- Robust third-party ecosystem to augment application functionality.
- All-in-one, pure cloud solution that unifies collaboration, productivity, and enterprise resource planning.
- Fully integrated MS Outlook, CRM, ERP, and document management solution.
- Browser- and device-agnostic with mobile apps that remain fully engaged while on the go.
- Robust procurement, inventory control, and distribution functions that scale and extend as needed.
- Approval workflows for purchasing and sales documents.
- Leverage Microsoft Power BI for data analytics and performance metrics.
- Transfer data from legacy financial systems via automated migration routines.
Is your basic accounting software holding you back?
Do manual processes slow down your business? Do you struggle to consolidate data across different departments? Does a lack of visibility prevent you from reacting quickly?
Download: 10 Questions To Answer Before Selecting an ERP System
“If you’re planning to implement an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in the future, don’t expect your project to succeed.”
Explore common pitfalls that even large corporations face, work through the 10 most important questions that your business needs to answer before choosing an ERP system, and learn how to improve your chance of success.
Download this free whitepaper to prepare yourself, your team, and your company to take the next step and to do it correctly.
How We Secure the Perfect ERP Solution for you
You need the right ERP software to streamline your business. Unlike other consultants, we offer multiple ERP solutions—both cloud-based and on-premises. This way, we can match you with the best ERP solution for your needs and avoid those unnecessary—and costly—customizations. Since ERP systems aren’t one-size-fits-all solutions, our in-house team learns about your business and matches you with your ideal ERP solution.
Case Study: How We Spur Growth
Time and again, our experience reveals that better processes spur growth.
Here’s an example of our work: An aging accounting system limited Ionis Pharmaceuticals’ ability to effectively manage budgeting, purchasing, accounting, and compliance processes. To help, FMT Consultants implemented Microsoft Dynamics GP. Now Ionis Pharmaceuticals obtains more accurate, timely, and transparent expense reporting. It also has assurance that its operations comply with FDA validation requirements.