CSP-Enhancement Plan Renewal Offer
PRESERVE CASH FLOW AND PREPARE FOR THE FUTURE
After careful consideration of our current environment and the potential impact it has had on on-premises customers, Microsoft has crafted a great offer for Microsoft Dynamics GP users. With the CSP-Enhancement Plan Renewal Offer, companies can choose to renew their Enhancement Plan (EP) through a Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) like FMT to better manage cash flow and receive a discount should they move to the Cloud on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
CSP-EP Renewal Offer benefits include:
- Payment flexibility to manage cash flow (monthly billing option instead of annual payment)
- Long-term migration strategy (60% discount on Business Central licenses should you decide to migrate in the future)
- Dual-use and downgrade rights to current on-premises product
- Price point equal to EP renewal quote
- All existing EP benefits
CSP-EP RENEWAL OFFER FAQS
- The offer is available June 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021
- Customers can continue to use their existing product (GP) while taking advantage of this offer; you do not need to use BC
- After the initial 1-year agreement, customers have two optional 1-year renewals (for up to three total years)
- Clients can access both GP and BC licenses as part of the offer, and clients can remove their BC licenses after one year
- Must be on Dynamics on-premises licenses (NAV, GP, SL)
- Must be active on EP and within 30 days of renewal date
- No EDU-specific SKUS available
- Customers must meet and maintain the minimum license requirement for the term of their CSP subscription
- For additional terms and to see if you qualify for the offer, please confirm through your FMT Account Executive
Interested in the offer?
Fill out the form below to learn more:
"We've hired and worked with lots of vendors and partners over the years and have never been happier than working with FMT Consultants."
COO - Trilogy Capital Group