Simplifying your transition to the cloud
- Windows Intune – Desktop solution to bring you a unified OS to all of your desktops complete with Malware scanning and automated updates of Microsoft products and 3rd party products like Adobe.
- Azure – A robust application solution to move your application to the cloud so you don’t have to worry about the toll of hosting that application on your own infrastructure.
- Office 365 – Your business productivity suite for your data anytime you need it. Office 365 transcends the firewall, enabling unprecedented collaboration and sharing across PCs, phones, and browsers
- Exchange Online – Move your E-mail to cloud and gain the same benefits as having an on-premise Exchange 2010 Server. Exchange online also supports Unified Messaging for connecting your existing phone system for a unified inbox for all your messages.
- SharePoint Online – With SharePoint Online sites, users can access the documents they need from virtually anywhere. Enhanced search features make it possible to quickly locate information and people across the company. And robust security features enable users to control who can read, edit, and access individual documents.
- Lync Online – A new connected user experience transforming every communication into an interaction that is more collaborative, engaging, and accessible from anywhere. For IT, the benefits are equally powerful, with a highly secure and reliable system that works with existing tools and systems for easier management, lower cost of ownership.
- Dynamics CRM Online – Combines everyday productivity applications with feature-rich, easy-to-use CRM software that is accessed over the Internet and hosted by Microsoft, providing advanced CRM without a major investment in IT and staffing.
- Hosted Dynamics GP – Get up and running quickly with a hosted version of Microsoft Dynamics GP. This ERP offering combines all the functionality of Dynamics GP, but delivers it to you in a saas (Software-as-a-service) model.
- SAP Business ByDesign – Enables end-to-end business processes that span organizational boundaries, so that information can be shared throughout your enterprise. It increases visibility with embedded analytics and reporting and Eliminate the need for expensive system to system integrations.
- Save money, simplify upgrades and reduce costly downtime with a Cloud Based Solution that’s built around your unique business requirements.
We provide a range of Microsoft Dynamics, Office 365 and IT Consulting in San Diego, Carlsbad, Los Angeles, Vista, San Marcos, Encinitas, La Jolla, Poway, Irvine, Del Mar, Anaheim, Santa Monica, Santa Ana, Orange, Fullerton and Riverside.
Local experts who can visit on-site: San Diego Microsoft Dynamics, Carlsbad ERP, Los Angeles Microsoft Dynamics CRM, San Diego Business Intelligence, Carlsbad Office 365, Los Angeles Cloud Computing, San Diego Integration, Vista Microsoft Dynamics and Los Angeles IT Consulting.